1. The promoter is Bag Reborn Limited whose registered office is at 67 Church Road, Hove. BN3 2BD. Bag Reborn Ltd and hybe are not affiliated with Ticketmaster.
2. The hybe ‘e-Gift’ Promotion is open to UK residents only, aged 18 and over, except employees of Bag Reborn Ltd (the Promoter), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
3. To take part in the promotion, simply 'Like' HybeFashion's Facebook page and promotional post, 'tag' a friend in a comment and Sign Up with a valid email address.
4. We value and respect your privacy. Your email address will not be shared with a third party, nor will it be sold or used for purposes other than subscription to our newsletter.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. The competition opens on Sunday 5th March 2017 at 12:00pm (GMT). The competition will close at 10:00am (GMT) on Wednesday 5th April 2017. In this instance, the period from 5th March 2017 – 5th April 2017 inclusive, will be known as the “Promotion Period”. Any entries outside the promotion period will not be counted.
7. One competition winner will be chosen for the duration of the competition. Only 1 competition winner will be chosen.
8. The prize winner will be selected randomly from all participants who Liked and Tagged correctly and Signed Up to the hybe newsletter.
9. The decision of the promoter in relation to the promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the promotion.
11. The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prize products subject to availability.
13. The winner will receive a Ticketmaster e-Gift card to the value of £25. This will be sent directly to the recipients’ email address used to Sign Up via the hybe Facebook post.
14. The e-Gift Card is valid for twelve (12) months from the date of of activation. In this case the date of activation will be Wednesday 5th April 2017.
15. Ticketmaster e-Gift Cards may only be used for purchases in the United Kingdom online at www.ticketmaster.co.uk or by telephone on 0844 847 1640, of tickets to participating events taking place in the UK and other event-related products ("Ticketmaster Products"). Further terms & conditions for using your Ticketmaster e-Gift Card can be found at http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/giftcards/terms
16. The winner of the hybe e-Gift competition will be contacted via Email by 11:00am (GMT) on Thursday 6th April 2017.
17. The winner of the hybe e-Gift competition must respond to notification of their prize within 48 hours otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the Promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize.
18. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed.
19. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
20. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
22. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the promotion.
23. The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date.
24. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Why did you receive an email from us?
If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
How we protect your privacy
We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you email based communications.
How can you stop receiving email from us?
Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.
If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Stay up to date with news about our Kickstarter campaign and Rewards.